This is the perfect opportunity for very talented photographers in Brussels!
Here at WeLoveBrussels we receive from you a great number of excellent images of our city, and now, we offer you an opportunity to take part in a competition and present your works to a large audience.
All you need to do is to send a FREE submission in a category “Brussels Street Life” – candid street photography.
Jury will select 5 best entries and the best photos will:
- be displayed at a photo exhibition at Wherenowhere Art Gallery – the opening night will take place on February the 1st, 2020.
- be featured on WeLoveBrussels website and social media – before the deadline of 31st December 2019, we will also feature outstanding photos selected from the incoming submissions.
- a chance to be published in our print magazine
- win prizes from our sponsors & partners (more details soon)
We Love Brussels Photo Expo will be a recurring event and in the near future we plan to call for submission in other categories, from architecture & landscape to people and city life.
Several very important points:
- send your entry to email@example.com
- due date 31.12.2019
- 3 photos maximum (black & white and color are accepted)
- the best way to send your photos is to use cloud services – like Dropbox, WeTransfer, Google Drive, etc.
- If you must send photos as email attachments, please make sure that files are less than 500 kB in .jpeg format
- submitted photos MUST:
- be taken in Brussels or
- be taken by a photographer living in Brussels for more than 1 year
- in case your photo will be selected for publication or you will be a winner of WeLoveBrussels Photo Expo, you will be asked to provide more details (a time and place where a photo was taken)
- in case you are the winner, you will be asked to provide a good quality prints of your photos 50×70 cm or 30×40 cm
- by submitting your entry you confirm that you are the copyrights holder and you authorise WeLoveBrussels to use your images, digital or printed, to promote the competition, the exhibition, WeLoveBrussels brand and its social media channels
We’re also planning some surprises, but more info on the expo will follow soon! 🙂 Good Luck to all the participants!
Photo: A. Rowicka Photo: A. Rowicka