A brand new space “StamEuropa” in Brussels is looking for its culinary concept and the team to bring it to life. StamEuropa will be a new space which will open soon in the European quarter.
In the context of a new temporary occupation in Brussels, the project is looking for an innovative culinary concept (and the team to bring it to life) to make this place of dialogue more accessible! StamEuropa is a place in the heart of the European quarter of Brussels, oriented towards public debate and innovation, which will open its doors in September 2020.
Do you want to take part in the construction of this democratic place, exploring new ways of convivial catering?
• You are an association, an entrepreneur or a chef and you are looking for a space to carry out an innovative catering activity.
• You want to participate in the management and development of a third place focused on democratic innovation in the heart of the European Quarter of Brussels.
• You are motivated, full of ideas, and would like to collaborate with us on the development and services that StamEuropa could offer.
• Are you ready to test and support new uses and new catering practices, and to build with us the DNA of the place?
• Are you open to the idea of sharing your cuisine with neophytes, letting visitors get their hands dirty, ask questions, take part in a variety of events?
• And of course, you are as convinced as we are that food is a driver for meeting and sharing, and wish to make it the heart of a new, rich and lively place.
Send your application in a few words / pictures, and come and visit the place!
More infos: StamEuropa_Call_Restaurateur.pdf
Apply before June 16th here: Application form (en) / Formulaire de candidature (fr)
Site visit: Tuesday 9 June from 4.30 pm to 7 pm at Rue d’Arlon 104, 1000 Brussels