This initiative aims to promote Portugal and its agri-food products. The event will take place in one of the most emblematic and pleasant places of Brussels, the Cinquentenaire Park.
Throughout two days, the best of Portugal expects to welcome 40,000 visitors and exceed last year’s number, 35 000.
Multiple Portuguese agri-food players will be present:
- wines from all Portuguese regions.
- cheeses, with emphasis on those produced with sheep’s milk and goat’s milk.
- sausages, namely those produced with our native pigs.
- hams and alheiras, olive oils from the most traditional Portuguese regions.
- multiple Portuguese restaurants located in Brussels.
Another goal of this initiative is to promote our culture. Two Portuguese bookshops will be present, bringing several authors to its stands. Furthermore traditional Portuguese music will be played.
This year we are happy to introduce you several famous musicians from Portugal.
Date: 04/05/2019 to 05/05/2019
Time: All Day
Location: Cinquantenaire Park