Xenia Udalova is a photographer based in Brussels but working all around Europe. Photography is her great passion and she mostly focuses on weddings, fashion, portraits and inspiring things around us. She is also in love with Brussels. Scroll down to read her top reasons for visiting Brussels.
1. Drink best beer in the world: we have more than 2400 sorts of beer?
2. Feel yourself as a part of European Union and drink a beer with Members of EU Parliament on a Thursday on Luxembourg place ???
3. See the ferrum molecule millions time bigger in a real estate ?
4. Eat best french fries : by Antoine on Place Jourdan, they are fried twice in real beef fat ?
5. Enjoy art-nouveau architecture ?
6. Get to know favorite Belgian comics – full of culture and history. Find the characters on houses in Brussels, visit museums dedicated to comics, and bring tones of them home.?
7. Laugh about the size and the idea in general of the peeing characters: we actually have 3 ?
8. Hell yeah, see the most beautiful grand place in Europe and be lucky to visit Brussels the year of the flower carpet, which covers the whole place ????
9. Museums…for sure! But you know it without me
10. You don’t have to know any of the 3 official languages of Belgium (French, Dutch and German) – almosteveryone speaks English
Let us know if you have more suggestions in the comments on Facebook or Instagram. To learn more about Xenia and her work, scroll down for more details!